Today is the first day of 2015, and just like every year, 2014 seems to have flown by. It was a good year mostly. There was some trouble at the beginning but overall it was amazing.
Here are some of my wins of my 2014
- I paid off my student loans.
- I went to see my all time favorite band Flyleaf in concert.
- I wrote for a blog. http://blog.sacredintrovert.com/just-introverted/
- Light the Fuel started filming. https://www.facebook.com/lightthefuel1?ref=hl
- Started working a full time for the first time in my life.
- Started serving in children’s ministry.
I probably forgetting some stuff but nonetheless I can honestly say this was my best year so far. I did more new things this year than ever before. I also realized this year how many people care about me. The love I received on my birthday was almost overwhelming. Not only do I have my immediate family but I have a large circle of friends and coworkers who’ve become my extended family.
I don’t usually make New Years resolutions but this year I am. My only resolution will be to write more. Hence this blog. I want to use more of my time for my passion. I don’t know exactly what 2015 will hold but I know with God above me and my loved ones beside me it will be everything I want and more.